- Four years as lecturer in Translation at University of North London and the Roehampton Institute: 1997 – 2002.
- Lecturer at Imperial College (from 2002 – 2005) London on MSc. in Technical and Medical Translation.
- Lecturer on MA Translation programme at Westminster University, 2002 – 2003. Modules in institutional documentation and interpreting techniques.
- Given readings at translation conferences in various British universities: Middlesex, 1997, Sheffield 1998, East Anglia 1999.
- Collaboration with other translators on translation project at the University of Turin, May 1999. “Le Cose Dell’Amore”, translation of Luis Sepúlveda story, published by Premio Grinzane Cavour, Parma, 2000.
- Several years experience of teaching English as a foreign language, both in UK and Spain.
- Lectures and workshops given at Donetsk National University on subjects of interpreting and translation, 2013 – 2017.
- Tutorials with students of Donetsk National University on translation, given remotely, 2015.